1. A provisional booking can be taken by email or telephone and will be held for four days for receipt of your deposit of 25% of the total rental of the holiday (the balance will be due 60 days prior to holiday commencement) or full payment if less than 60 days before holiday commencement.
2. The rental price for the week needs to be confirmed with the owner on booking.
3. If the full rental charge is not received by the due date we reserve the right to cancel the booking and the deposit will be forfeited. We do not provide holiday cancellation insurance.
4. Cancellation by you of your booked holiday will only take effect once we have your written confirmation. In the event we are able to re-let your cancelled booking, the total money received for the re-let holiday less the deposit may be refunded to you two weeks after the re-let holiday has taken place.
5. No refunds will be given on cancelled short breaks.
6. This is a no smoking property. The use of candles is also prohibited.
7. On arrival at Beesoni Lodge the fire policy will be detailed and the key holder will provide a list of people occupying the Lodge (a maximum of 11 staying). Only those stated on this list may occupy the Lodge. The Lodge will only be used solely for the purpose of a holiday by the key holder and the named guests.
8. It is the responsibility of the key holder to ensure the Lodge is left in the same state of order and cleanliness in which it was found and to ensure all guests show due consideration to other parties and neighbours whilst at Beesoni Lodge.
9. All breakages and damage should be reported as they occur.
10. All vehicles and personal belongings are left at the Lodge at the holidaymakers own risk.
11. Bank transfer or cheques payable to L Smith for payment.
12. Well behaved adult dogs are welcome at Beesoni Lodge (please enquire for current charges). The key holder is responsible for any damage caused. All traces of pet occupation (inside and within the grounds) should be removed before departure. Your pet must not be allowed into any bedroom area or on any furniture, nor left alone and unsupervised in the Lodge.
13. The owner reserves the right to refuse a booking.
14. Prices stated and availability in brochures and on the website needs to be confirmed with the owner prior to booking.
15. The owners shall accept no liability to the holidaymakers for any loss, damage or injury.
Many thanks, Laura and Robin Smith (Owners)